Whenceforth the Ubuntu fanboyz now?

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-u6hQ6WWl8Q3d1t4wvoaeXtBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 10 08:37:44 UTC 2007

OpenOffice has done a pretty good job at convincing loads of people to
switch office software. I use it regularly, and although I still find a
few odds and ends that could be fixed, I'm happy enough with it.

Now if someone only did that same sort of 'ISO standardized XML format'
thing they did w/ the open document format, but to groupware instead.
That would be pretty great.

I absolutely loathe groupware in any case... outlook, groupwise... even
evolution i'm sad to say.