of Hackers, Newbies and Fanboys

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 9 22:26:38 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 17:10, Ivan Avery Frey wrote:
> Marcel Gagne wrote:
> > Hello David,

> Has anybody made the comment that the CRN Canada article was a BAD piece of
> journalism?

So far, I guess, nobody. I do agree, it was.

And, what was my very first impression when I read it for the first time?
Well, my impression was that the article was prepared by someone who is
rather on the same side as Microsoft, and I could not quite trust various
statements there that look rather like a bending observations of the author
towards his "views". If someone has such a mistrust after reading - thats
sufficient evidence that this is a poor journalism.

zb.