Schrodingers Penguins. Was: Ubuntu Ice something

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 9 00:53:59 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 08:01, James Knott wrote:
> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> > Better do not feed these cats at all.. Food besides can attract dogs as
> > well. I would prefer not to see dogs condensed into a superfluid state...
> > They would all behave like one. They would flow through the windows,
> > doors, regardles of gravitation. They could flow out through chimney, all
> > of them behaving like one super-dog.
>
> There seems to be some temporal distortion occurring too.  You appear to
> have sent your reply to John at 6:55 PM, which is before he posted at
> 7:07.  ;-)

Since it is not certain where an object or event will occur in space, does it
ought to be certain when it occurs?

There is in fact a lot analogies between physical phenomena and social life.
Unfortunately, rather physicist only are able to notice them. In this society
however physicists do not play any more important role and are not
understood. When I entered learning programming quite a few years ago, I had
no doubt that this is a field of activity for me. Programmers though, or,
thats more important - managers, had no clue about physics and the fact that
they are potentially ones of the best to enter programming. Ignorance governs
this world.

I had fun, too. My mind is filled up with analogies ;)

zb.