router/printserver/printer recommendations

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 6 19:30:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

so my crappy wireless router/printserver (smc barricade 2804wbrp-g)
seems to have definitively died.  I am therefore looking for a new
router and a new printserver.  this time, though, I want something
that'll last more than 14 months.  can anyone make a recommendation,
especially for a printserver?  That's where I would expect
incompatibilities to show up.  I would also consider upgrading to a
networkable, duplexing printer that has a decent linux driver -- the
brother hl-1440, my current printer, has a bug which wastes a fair
amount of paper.

thanks much!

matt

--