Fwd: Ubuntu Ice House: Repeat Event Today!

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 6 16:28:03 UTC 2007

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:10:22 -0500
Stephen Allen got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> JoeHill wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:06:34 -0500
> > Stephen Allen got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:
> >
> >> I hope you never are in a position that you have to sell anything Joe,
> >
> > Me too. Especially my soul :-)
>
> LOL
>
> > The assumption that 'one has to think like a businessman' is just that, an
> > assumption. A very very old and unsuccessful assumption.
>
> OK Think like an entrepreneur who thinks like a businessman.

Keep in mind, in all this, that I harbour no ill will (or at least know that I
should not) toward marketing professionals, businessmen, or entrepeneurs. My
definition of what those things mean is in no way representative of how I view
the people who use those titles, or whatever. Everyone needs to do something.
Everyone has a purpose...even if it's as a good source of protein ;-)

--
JoeHill