Fwd: Ubuntu Ice House: Repeat Event Today!

Stephen Allen kru_tch-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 6 15:10:22 UTC 2007

JoeHill wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:06:34 -0500
> Stephen Allen got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:
>
>> I hope you never are in a position that you have to sell anything Joe,
>
> Me too. Especially my soul :-)

LOL

> The assumption that 'one has to think like a businessman' is just that, an
> assumption. A very very old and unsuccessful assumption.

OK Think like an entrepreneur who thinks like a businessman.

> Not to mention sickeningly racist and sexist, but that's for another forum.

Well, if that's what you bring to the table, good luck convincing most
people that Linux is a viable option. They're sure to respect your opinion.

You might consider that extremes of opinion tends to frighten people.
Not something you wish to do when you're attempting to make a point
vis-a-vis marketing anything, whether it be a trinket or a computer
operating system.