Fwd: Ubuntu Ice House: Repeat Event Today!

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 6 04:16:59 UTC 2007

Screw the douches that are afraid of harmful advocacy. Since when was
linux about playing nice with the main stream or trying to land more
sheeple converts? You've lost yer way brethren.

Ubuntu == meh. Any distro designed to lure mom & pop == meh.

You ever notice the world we live in now? Folks are lost, dudes &
dudettes, and we're not going to get them back. Don't bother. Waste of
time and energy and direction. Let them use windows crap, choke and die.
Or run a mac. Or whatever.

Let them stew in whatever choice they've made for themselves.

In the mean time, let's have some fun fucking with them when we have the
chance! I'm just sad I didn't think of this first.

Besides, CRN is for pedophiles, republicans, and ex-car wash employees.
Who the frig reads or writes industry crap rags? You should be busy
coding, hacking on stuff, making it better. Not easier. Elegant, not
simplistic. Media == distraction, folks. Stop giving 'em page views fer
chrissakes, and get back to work ;)

Cheers,