Leaning web development (php, mySQL, AJAX...)

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 18 18:46:18 UTC 2007

Definitely planning on a real project, but I was looking for something to
guide me through the process.  I suppose part of it is the difference
between just using the tools, and using them well.  Actually, what I really
need is a guide to making good looking web pages.  I know enough SQL to
figure out mySQL, and I can likely figure out PHP, but how to use them to
actually make a good and useful site is something I've never done.

-kms