OT <NO>OOXML: Your action is required: Contact SCC now!

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 7 23:56:56 UTC 2007

D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: John Myshrall <jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
> | To:  <tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org>
> | Subject: [TLUG]: OT <NO>OOXML: Your action is required: Contact SCC now!
> |
> | OT but open standards are important to us !
> |
> | I've already left a message tonight and will follow up tomorrow. I thought I
> | would at least put this out there.
> |
> | Has anyone else participated ?
>
> Do update us.  In particular, tell us (the lazy) how to give a push
> the right way before Tuesday.

I received a message back today from "Dennis" at SCC. There is a
delegation going
however he had no details he said I could e-mail the program director.
Her name
is Roz Waddell.

e-mail  address is rwaddell-bQIvYHx8j8w at public.gmane.org

I have e-mailed her. They don't have long to get this together. Canada
voted "No" before
and should continue to do so. It's alwful that all the new countries
that signed on to
solely vote for OOXML have stagnated the ISO process.

John