thunderbird point to saved mail file

chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 4 16:30:47 UTC 2007

I had a my main hard drive on my main system go south. I'm going to be
soliciting help with a backup system design. In the meantime I want to use
my saved thunderbird mail file on my wife's machine. I am doing a yum
install thunderbird right now. When thunderbird is installed and I fire it
up, does anyone have any advice so that I can point to my saved mail file
before thunderbird goes ahead and makes its own default one? I don't want
the confusion of unneeded mail files.

Chris