Phisher of the Week

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 4 03:57:23 UTC 2007

--- Tyler Aviss <tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I've been getting a lot of "enlargement" spams
> lately (no, it's not
> targetted advertising!). Some of the the captions
> are quite amusing
> though. I think the most recent was:
> Turn your trouser snake into an anaconda
>
> or something like that.

Okay...

A while back I got a spam which claimed the product on
offer would give me head turning breasts... They
seemed to think that a selling point... Now if I ever
had real breasts they would be head turning in ways
that would not be good :-) .

I do laugh at the breast enlargement spams (and I
don't see many of them). Still, I do wonder about
women's reaction to the recent tidal wave of male
enlargement spams...

Colin McGregor