Nokia N800 Internet tablet on sale at Dell

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 3 17:14:42 UTC 2007

Well, they dropped again.  $200 + tax, free shipping, today only.  I
just ordered one, even though I already have an Nokia 770.

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521878

Even though I'm against top-posting, here I am doing it.  I thought that
you might be interested in the recent history of this device at Dell.

The lowest price that I've noticed has been US$200 at buy.com about a
month ago.  So this Dell price may be as good as it gets.  Or it may not
be.

| Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:26:21 -0400 (EDT)
| From: D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>
| To: Toronto Linux Users Group <tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org>,  <peter.king-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>
| Subject: Re: [TLUG]: Nokia N800 Internet tablet on sale at Dell
|
| | Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:11:51 -0400
| | From: Peter King <peter.king-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>
| |
| | On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 03:22:20PM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
| |
| | > Today, and perhaps today only (I cannot tell for sure), Dell is selling it
| | > for $349, including shipping.  It is one of their secondary items on
| | > today's installment of their 10 days of deals:
| |