DNS Hosting

Ansar Mohammed ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 2 03:02:38 UTC 2007

So eventually I setup my own DNS server based on BIND 9.3.x. I went to this
website http://www.efball.com/dns/ that lists free secondaries. I tried out
one of them and it works great. I set the official ns record of the zone to
their servers and they do zone transfers from my BIND 9.3.x.

No problems anymore with srv records!