Recommendation on Barebone kit reseller

Ansar Mohammed ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 1 16:25:13 UTC 2007

http://www.etccomputer.ca/eShop/default.asp

check out their ebay stuff first, and work your way up in pricing. I find,
like with most ebay resellers the cheaper prices are on ebay and their corp
website is more expensive.

BTW, I did not purchase an optical drive or monitor for my systems, and
video, net and sound was integrated. (so I think this price was fair not a
*super steal*)

<sorry for the spam guys but I have no affiliation whatsoever with these
guys>