Your Mer1dia 0rder #8867587

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 29 15:30:34 UTC 2007

You did a favor to these spammers. The letter had Reply-to to TLUG list and
thats what they wanted it to be sended by using a social trick.

Also, the fact that it had in From drew-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org does not mean it it indeed
come rom that address...

BTW, Google mail seems to go the same way as Microsoft did long time ago:
now I can not see full header of messages received  in my mail box...

zb.