OT-Repurposing PDAs

matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 26 17:59:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

As part of my effort to get rid of old clutter, I've come across a
couple of dead PDAs.  I hate the idea of them going to waste, but I
have a working PDA solution right now, so I'd like to repurpose them.
Unfortunately, I appear to have a case of Maker's Block, so I'd
appreciate any suggestions for what I could use the following for
instead of as a PDA:

-Palm M130 (Screen is signifigantly scratched, internal battery is shot)
-Cassiopeia (Can't remember which model I have, but I think it's the
older one; also, I think I got rid of the dock)
-Sharp EL-6890 (256kb Electronic organizer, battery dead)
-Sharp ZQ-3000 (32 kb Electronic organizer, battery dead)