E-MU 1212 M PCI card

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 25 03:15:51 UTC 2007

Chris Aitken wrote:

> I found out that to install fedora 7 from CD you must do it from the
> live CD. There is no ISO on CD. Only DVD now. I have a Creative PC-DVD
> Dxr2. I'm pretty sire it's a DVD drive but not a burner. The problem, it
> is said, with installing from the live CD is  that you get a bare bones
> installation.

Take your pick of Gnome livecd download methods:

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents//Fedora-7-Live-i686.torrent
http://fedora.mirror.iweb.ca/releases/7/Live/i386/Fedora-7-Live-i686.iso

Either will do (same iso), and will fit on a 700mb CD. It is a livecd
and has an installer included.

Or are you a KDE user?

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents//Fedora-7-KDE-Live-i686.torrent
http://fedora.mirror.iweb.ca/releases/7/Live/i386/Fedora-7-KDE-Live-i686.iso

Same as above, download, burn, run, install, enjoy.

Jamon