Rogers/Yahoo @#$%

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 22 13:57:44 UTC 2007

Roger-Yahoo webmail system appears to have dropped all
support for Linux based browsers (OUCH!!!). My
attempts to login this morning just got me error
messages about how my browser was not supported (they
do support FireFox BUT only on Mac & PC). Rogers phone
support was useless (they point the finger at Yahoo).

Temp. solution is to goto the www.yahoo.com site,
login there which at least for now works...

I tried Konquerer's change browser ID function but
that doesn't get past the your web browser is not
supported message. Anyone got a better solution?

Colin McGregor