virtual machines

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 18 00:53:30 UTC 2007

Tyler Aviss wrote:
> Have you tried the vmware any-any update:
>
> vmware-any-any-update113

Thanks. I checked the vmware web site and I had the most recent version
installed. Using the information you mentioned I found messages in the forums
from other people having the same problem as myself. Found a link to the patch
file on a machine in .cz land.

It compiles now (with one file spitting out a ton of warning messages). No
more complaints on system startup. I even registered for a serial number. All
that is left to do now is figure out if its useful for anything (for me at
least). :-)

--
Cheers!

Kevin.