E-MU 1212 M PCI card

chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 17 18:41:33 UTC 2007

chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org writes:

> Dose anyone know how the E-MU 1212 M PCI soundcard is under linux?
>
> I must admit I am just going to start some web searches for that
> information now.

Alsa Matrix has this:

E-MU 1212m
CA0102, FPGA
Details	[PCI] [ANALOGio] [RCAio] [TOSio] [ADATio] Support arriving in 1.0.14

I'm assuming 1.0.14 meanns the version of Alsa. So, do I buy tthe card and
the next thing I know Alsa 1.0.14 is out, I install it (whatever that
process looks like) and everything is hunky dory?

Chris

<snip>