OT but Tech-related Question

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 16 21:44:41 UTC 2007

Had clients in rural east milton a couple years ago but they switched to  world without wires (now terago) since they had trouble providing a reliable signal.  Their customer service handled it well and they acknowledged the issues without a battle.  One other in burlington who switched to their dsl when it was available and just recently went to cogeco business as they had too good a deal to turn down