OT but Tech-related Question

Dave Sullivan demsullivan-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 15 23:37:29 UTC 2007

Hey All,

I'm looking into switching Internet and TV service providers, and I've run
across Look Communications, which provides DSL service and "Wireless TV"
service.

I'm just wondering, does anyone have any experience with this technology? For
those who have never heard of it, they have a small frequency range in the
2.5GHz band that they use to broadcast digital TV signals from various
broadcast points, which are connected by fibre to their distribution office.

I'm not sure how reliable this service would be, or what the quality would be
like. Can anyone provide any insight, or anecdotes about Look's services?
They're very inexpensive and it sounds great.

Thanks!

--
Dave Sullivan
dave-VvnUh7fPG/k7v45Mz1C67QC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org