OT - But Interesting - Wikipedia Sleuth

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 15 00:12:33 UTC 2007

Oh horror of horrors. Individuals and corporations are exercising their
rights to make edits to Wikipedia and as a result it's not very factual
anymore. Why is this author (and seemingly many others) so surprised?

I've got to sat that opening an article with this line :" Golly, I would
have expected that this sofware engineer/genius would have been black,
that's what Hollywood and the Jews Media are always touting isn't it?"
makes me think that the author may have an agenda that has skewed his
thinking and his conclusions.