Semi-OT: Music players /w flash and playlists

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 9 20:56:02 UTC 2007

I looked up the 4GB model, and assuming it's the same one it looks quite nice.
Looks like there's a video model and a just mp3 model:

http://www.insignia-products.com/pc-226-6-insignia-4gb-mp3-player-black.aspx
http://www.insignia-products.com/pc-224-6-insignia-4gb-video-mp3-player-black.aspx

Yours would likely be the latter, and it seems to also have bluetooth support.

How does it manage the playlists, and what's the 'nix compatibility
angle on that like? I'm guessing that it's a user-editable file on a
mass-storage type device?