Semi-OT: Music players /w flash and playlists

Ansar Mohammed ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 9 19:16:50 UTC 2007

Check out the insignia player (is a chi-pod).
It's a 2/4GB flash MP3/mp4/wmv player with playlist support. Its only 89$
for the 2GB version and it has a 2.5 inch screen for video.
It's a bloody amazing device. It even has dual headphones and a microSD
slot. Right now I am watching episodes of stargate sg-1 on it.

I bought mine at Canada computers.