Getting a new LILO boot message

SlackRat slackrat4Q-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 8 17:26:12 UTC 2007

"Paul King" <sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org> writes:

> After looking at my message again, it looks as if I left out some important
> things:
>
> I am using Slackware 11
> The kernel is version 2.4.33.3

# Linux bootable partition config begins
image = /boot/vmlinuz
  root = /dev/hda5
  label = hda5_reiser
  read-only # Non-UMSDOS filesystems should be mounted read-only for checking
# Linux bootable partition config ends
# Linux bootable partition config begins
image = /boot/vmlinuz
  root = /dev/hda1
  label = hda1_reiser
  read-only # Non-UMSDOS filesystems should be mounted read-only for checking
# Linux bootable partition config ends
# Memtest bootable partition config begins
image = /memtest/memtest.bin
  root = /dev/hda5
  label = hda5_memtest
# Memtest bootable partition config ends

This works perfectly with the same version of slack and kernel as you have

--
SlackRat - No 4Q to Reply
-