mailman configuration for multiple domains setup

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 7 15:07:36 UTC 2007

Hi pals,

Anyone here who know of a good document which can assist in adapting
mailman to accommodate multiple domains on the same server? I am aware
there is two ways to go about this, tweaking mailman and the mta -
exim for my case - for this to happen or installing multiple instance
of mailman.

I came across the above information while googling for a solution, but
unfortunately, there wasn't much information provided beside that.
They were more of a passing remark.

Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Regards
William