[OT]: Anyone experienced with submitting RFC's to the IETF?

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 3 23:46:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 18:12 -0400, Scott Elcomb wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been considering an idea for an RFC proposal to the Internet
> Engineering Task Force.  In a nutshell, the idea revolves around
> providing Basic Auth authentication credentials using a login
> interface similar to sites that just use cookies.

<snip>

I've had a few ideas for different internet technologies but haven't
gotten them to the point of an RFC.  I'd be really curious to hear how
it goes.  Would you mind keeping us updated (provided no one else has a
problem with that) or pointing me to a blog of some sort?

Thanks!

-kms

                             Kareem Shehata
                           kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org