About openoffice.org styles

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 2 16:09:26 UTC 2007

I assume you're a Ubuntu (or Debian/unstable) user, since I can't find
those packages on Debian/stable I can't test those styles, but I did
find this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/99760

from menu Tools -> Options-> View
Here you can select style, like Human, Industrial. But styles Tango,
High-contrast are available also, even if the corresponding packages
aren't installed, thats a bit confusing

There are styles in my version, but just the boring ones (Automatic,
Default, HiContrast, Industrial, Crystal).