is LPIC Certifications Respected in industry.

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 30 23:52:47 UTC 2007

Len, you think like me.

There is a lot of crap people around in our lives, people without
imagination, who however have influance in their life on how the selection
process looks like. They often have no clue about what they are doing.

After 12 years of living in Canada as a fucken in fact immmigrant I have now
a better view and am not afraid to express myself.

This society is sick, sick with purpose. It imports a lot well educated
people but just exploits them after they are here. This is a sort of
contemporary slavary. Except that slaves are not only these who know
nothing. Now.,slaves are these who are educated also.

I have a very rare and unusual luck of working with a man who is very open
minded. That man asked me once: how many programming languages you know? I
silly answered: perl, pascal, php... He replyed: I can program in any
language. And yes, he can. Now, I kniw that I can also. Just give me an
opportunity!

Silly crap that has control over our lives will have no idea what I wrote
above.

zb.