assorted hardware for free

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 30 02:12:04 UTC 2007

ok, first of all that last message was supposed to start 'hi', not 'ho'.

and second, i left out the crown jewel of my collection -- the gorgeous
but no-longer-especially-useful ibm thinkpad 701c, with the magnificent
'butterfly' keyboard that slides out when you open the lid.  beatiful.
but a 486 or something that can't run any modern linux distro.  please
give it a good home!

matt

ps, and third, sorry to break the thread, but my stupid popserver is infuriatingly slow the last few days, didn't want to wait for the message to come through...

--
Matt Price
History Dept
matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org