Is it360 the death of the linux show in TO?

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 30 00:42:30 UTC 2007

I reg. for it360 and only just now went to check out this years
exhibitors,
no novell, no hp, no vmware, no 3ware, no redhat, ....
not a lot,
now i don't know whether to go to the it360 now ?....
except maybe to go because this will be the last show?

I thought it wasn't half bad the last two-three years,
I am almost wondering if I am reading
the wrong exhibitor list?

You would think with Linux growth it would be increasing with respect to
exhibitors.

f%$^ing depressing.

-tl