Microsoft for Linux People

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 27 23:56:38 UTC 2007

--- Dave Germiquet <davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>            Are you doing this for a specific Windows
> Certification?

No, fill in some information gaps, period.

>            I'm thinking of doing studying for
> Windows Certifications due to
> the popularity in Today's world :( Though I'm a
> command line fan.
>
>         I see that course starts at 6:30 does anyone
> know of any courses
> which start at 8:00?

Not off hand.

>          I also was wondering if it would be better
> reading books and study
> guides to get certificates or if i should do
> courses, whatya all think?

Depends on how you learn best. Both books and courses
have their advantages and problems. If it is something
I love and am interested in, books are great. If it is
something I am not so keen on, then I will go with an
instructor (cough, cough, MS Windows, cough, cough).

http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/calendar/default.asp?section=course&sub=subject&subject={A2139620-A3B1-11D4-AE93-00E029501EB1}&mode=course&ccode=CITM%20315