Do you still need IT360 volunteers?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 26 15:37:48 UTC 2007

Hi Colin,

I am interested in volunteering at IT360 this year.  I will be free
throughout Monday and Tuesday. I don't know any TLUG members in
person, only through the list, but I have some trade show experience:
I helped run the York University Computer Club booth at the Canadian
Undergraduate Technology Conference a few years ago, and things went
well.

Are you still looking for TLUG booth volunteers?  Would you be
interested in having me and/or a Linux enthusiast friend or two of
mine as volunteers?

Also, for future reference: Do volunteers get to attend any of the
conference events?  I'd love to hear maddog and/or Don Tapscott speak
if I could.

Cheers,
Jason Spiro
Computer programming student, Seneca College

cc: list

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I provide software development and training services to clients worldwide.