Vista Command Line

Chris Cunnington cunnington-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 26 13:04:36 UTC 2007

I found the command line. Hit the Start button, and type command into the
search window. Then the command prompt shows up. It understands ping and
netstat, but not ls, pwd, or vim. Oh, joy. So I have two questions, now that
I've encountered MS-DOS (which descended from Kildall's C/PM, and
Patterson's QDOS. And no, you didn't know that. I'm the first person to know
that. Ever.)

1. Can anybody recommend a book on MS-DOS?

2. Can anybody give me a reason for reading such a book?

Shane/Bash, come back! SHANE!

Chris Cunnington