IT360 show planning meeting.

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 25 13:22:58 UTC 2007

Colin McGregor wrote:

>There will be a planning meeting for the upcoming
>IT360 trade show (April 30th, May 1st and May 2nd).
>The planning meeting will be April 25th at 7:00 PM in
>the Starbucks coffee shop inside the Indigo Book shop
>at Yonge & Eglinton (on Yonge, JUST north of
>Eglinton).
>
>Topics to be reviewed will be:
>
>- Booth furnishings
>- Flier/handout.
>- Buttons
>- Misc.

Colin

For some reason, I received your email early this morning.
I volunteered to help with the setup of the booth on April 30.
Where and when do we meet? Do I need to collect my badge before the 30th
or can I get it from you on the morning of the setup? I have received
the it360 Exhibitor Confirmation.
I understand the booth will be 404.

Thanks.

Meng