Linux and gaming - sapling program

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 25 00:57:12 UTC 2007

the prey demo?, is that the "prey" that was released for Xbox last year?
what prey demo would one be using? one intended for a PC version?
"prey" for X-box had pretty decent graphics and an innovative
gravity flip around thingy, but lacked good subplots.

It would be impressive to so that running on a linux box i do say!

post more details that you find.

-tl