Thank you list.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 24 21:58:09 UTC 2007

Last year at the IT360 show we had a flier with a list
of the firms that had been of assistance to GTALug
over the previous year, something I want to repeat
this year. So, which firms, and/or non-profits have
provided assistance to GTALug in any area over the
last year, be it in meeting room space, and or
equipment loans and/or whatever?

Here is my first pass at such a list (in alphabetical
order):

Afilias
IBM Canada Ltd.
IT World Expo Canada
Linuxcaffe
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
Systems Software Computer Consulting
University of Toronto

No doubt I have missed a few names, who else?

Colin McGregor