Who can I contact for information about the teaching field?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 24 21:14:22 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I am a Seneca College student on summer break with computer tutoring
experience doing Linux-related and other tutoring.  I also have done
some small-group teaching in the past.  I have Debian and Ubuntu Linux
system administration knowledge, some software maintenance experience,
and various other skills.

I am interested in finding teaching work for the summer, in Toronto,
Ottawa, or elsewhere.  Is it reasonable to be looking for teaching
work for only four months?  What are the main companies who do Linux
or computer training in Toronto?  Who in the field can I contact for
more information on the industry?

Regards,
Jason

--
Jason Spiro: computer consulting with a smile.
I provide software development and training services to clients worldwide.