OT: Starting my own computer business

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 24 00:05:02 UTC 2007

Go professional....this is what I did this year...solved lots of
receivable problems...
1. laptop.
2. bluetooth printer (HP 460 is a great model..battery on it..charge it
once a week..does a couple pages a day).  Fits in my old samsonite hard
side briefcase...
3. dare I say it...Quickbooks...(yes, 95% of my support is windows...I
put in linux and see it 2-3 years later only if a hard drive or power
supply fails...otherwise forget about i)...

Do an invoice right on site.  One invoice, single number to
track...etc...then you don't fall behind on your paperwork as I've
learned over the past 12 years...paperwork is my biggets issue..never
time to catch up....always something new to occupy my time in the "down
times"

Just my $0.02.

D.