OT: Starting my own computer business

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 19:55:52 UTC 2007

Grand and Toy has 2 and 3 (or more) copy receipt/invoice books, at least
they used to.
maybe any given large stationary store would have it too i bet.
Have not seen any recently that have the seperate carbon sheet in
middle,
usually its embedded into the actual paper.

bring a small portable printer with you, maybe that might be better.
They have some, i.e. receipt printer for pizza store, that has dual
layer paper, you have to bring a bag of trix with you anyways, i.e.
portable and such i guess?

-tl