pcHDTV HD-5500

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 21 14:46:34 UTC 2007

I am looking at upgrades to my MythTV box, and one of
the topics I am looking at is getting an HDTV card. In
particular I am interested in the pcHDTV HD-5500 PCI
tuner card (which does support Linux (in fact Windows
is not officially supported :-) ) . So, I have some
questions:

- Anyone with experience using this card locally?
- Anyone know of a local source for this card (I have
yet to find one)?
- Would there be any interest in putting together a
bulk order with several people getting together in
order to get a volume discount on these cards?

Colin McGregor