Linksys NSLU2, anyone?

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 18 19:20:02 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

I have both a WRT56GSV4 (which is running openWRT) pretty useless unless you
use NFS for installing apps.

I have 2 SLUGs both work quite well, and over clocking it is as simple as
using a Nail Clipper to take a transitor off. I did it it works fine.

Using DEBIAN on it.. installed lighthttp, installed nfs server, in stalled
Samba shares, ran a web server using apache too.

What do you want to run on it?

I've also heard you can install gentoo but havent done that..

With Debian Slug you can have more than 2 drives and use USB hubs.