OT: Job posting (contract)

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 14 01:27:58 UTC 2007

Hi all,

   I work for a small company and we need a flash programmer. Working
remotely is okay, and the amount of work needed is yet to be determined.

   This is for an existing application that simply needs to be
maintained and have small features and bug fixes applied. This program
uses flash for the front end data entry section (retail application)
which uses PHP and a MySQL database on a Linux server.

   We need someone fairly soon, so please email me directly (off list)
or give me a call (I'll give you my direct line off-list). If anyone
knows of someone who might be interested, please pass this message along.

   Thanks!

Madison