CityTV story about Dell and pre-installed linux, from linuxcaffe

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 13 01:32:53 UTC 2007

On 4/12/07, David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 08/04/07, Howard Gibson <hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> >    I have a pocket protector sitting in my desk at home.  It has nothing directly to do with electronics.  It is for PEM fasteners.  These are for captive nuts you press into sheet metal.  I do not know how these rate on the geek scale.

> quite high, IMHO,

There should be some sort of ratings table, with bonus points for
detailing an obscure field, a field that requires at least 8 years of
post-secondary to get near, a field that requires 10+ years of "hard
hobby-time", using buzzwords or arcane terminology, etc..

Heck, there probably is a list.

*googles*

Hmm..
geek terror scale: