CityTV story about Dell and pre-installed linux, from linuxcaffe

Brandon Sandrowicz brandon-77Z/iqU1yLlrovVCs/uTlw at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 7 06:35:44 UTC 2007

Robert Brockway said:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, David J Patrick wrote:
>
> >The CityTV WebNation news crews just left after taping a story about
> >how Dell is set to offer linux as optional OS. Expect clips of my own
> >shaggy self blathering about linux, Dell and Microsoft. The story
> >should be on CityTV tonight at 6pm, 11pm, tomorrow and all weekend on
> >CP24.
>
> Excellent.
>
> >Amber (the host) is considering doing a regular report from
>
> Be sure to educate the world on open standards :)
>
> >linuxcaffe, so get your hair cut, practice your best Expert Geek look,
> >in the mirror, and come on down.
>
> Rob

She's really geeky and should do a good job of not missing the point.  She's not "I used to program a PDP while walking through 10-feet of snow uphill both ways" geeky, but she understands technology and the issues.

http://www.twit.tv/ITN  (net at nite podcast she co-hosts)
http://ambermac.typepad.com/ (her blog)