CityTV story about Dell and pre-installed linux, from linuxcaffe

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 7 04:15:17 UTC 2007

On 06/04/07, Robert Brockway <rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, David J Patrick wrote:
>
> > Amber (the host) is considering doing a regular report from
>
> Be sure to educate the world on open standards :)

the WebNation folk are aware of open standards, if not actually using
them, and I'll certainly keep ringing that bell.

by the way, did you notice how quicky and completely this thread want OT ?
astounding, really,
should we start something with a
"Do I look Geeky in this ?; was Dell linux offering makes national
Canadian newscasts"
subject line ?

so, in any event, the shoot went splendidly, they'll be back, and IMHO
think the final clip is short and kinda punchy. It's at
http://www.citynews.ca/international/day/4-6-2007_676.aspx
djp
djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca