CityTV story about Dell and pre-installed linux, from linuxcaffe

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 7 03:53:15 UTC 2007

Colin McGregor wrote:
>> I'm VE3ZU.  Been licensed for 35 years.
>
> Cool, as you have a 5 character VE3 series licence I
> would have automatically assumed you had held your
> licence for a while (I've held my licence since 1990).

Not sure that is true anymore. I think there are some newer hams that have 2
letter suffix with a VA3 prefix.

> This past week I watched on DVD "The World's Fastest
> Indian" about a man who tweaked the @#$% out of an
> Indian brand motorcycle.

I saw that movie a while ago when it came out on the movie network. Good
movie. Amazing to hear the original top speed of the bike was about 50mph.

BTW, I've been interested in ham radio for a little over 30 years. Had my
ticket for about the last 15 or so.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.