IT360 show planning meeting.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 1 22:54:06 UTC 2007

--- Ansar Mohammed <ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance (being a FoB and all), what is
> IT360?
> I see that there is also Linux World Canada on that
> same date

http://www.biztradeshows.com/trade-events/linux-world-canada.html

The people who in past years have done the Linux World
Canada show have been expanding beyond just Linux, and
are now doing a show with Linux, Voice over IP,
Smalltalk, etc.. With that has come a name change,
with Linux World Canada being part of the IT360 show.
It will all be one big show with different area
dedicated to different topics.

Hope this helps.

Colin McGregor