Life on the bleeding edge

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 30 20:36:29 UTC 2006

It would get around the BIOS boot issue, but he just implied that even then,
they would not be able to see his data, which implies the use of
encryption.  If encryption is not being used, then it's plain wrong to think
that a thief with physical access to your HDD will not be able to access
your data.